- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
Many people take out life insurance policies, but a large proportion overlook the importance of taking out Trauma cover to cover yourself in the case of a serious illness without death. Trauma cover pays a lump sum or a regular income when you are diagnosed with specific illnesses or injuries. Unlike income protection, it does not rely on whether your can work or not, it is a lump sum payment that gives you the financial stability to pay off your mortgages and debts, go on a holiday, or if you’re in business, ensure your business can continue to run smoothly.
Around 42 of the most common illnesses are covered. Some examples of these are:
Trauma cover is also known as Living Assurance, Critical Illness Cover or Serious Care.
Medical treatment both nationally and internationally is ongoing and rapidly advancing, which means New Zealanders have a greater chance of surviving than ever before. If you suffered a serious illness, would you be able to pay your debts or maintain your lifestyle? How hard would it be on your family?
Contact Us today for a free no obligation chat with one of our advisors.