- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
Permanent disablement affects many New Zealanders. Some illnesses can affect your health gradually, and some rather quickly, until you’re not able to work. Or a serious accident could leave you totally and permanently disabled. It is easy to take good health for granted.
Total Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover pays out a lump sum in the event of a total permanent disability caused by accident or illness. It is up to you to choose how to spend it. This can ensure peace of mind if you need to pay off your mortgage, getting the best medical care, improving access to your home and/or workplace, or ensuring your business survives.
You can choose to be covered for any occupation, or just your usual occupation.
TPD cover is available as either personal or business protection to suit your needs.
Contact Us today for a free no obligation chat with one of our advisors.