- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
You can’t control the future, but with life insurance, you can protect your family against the devastating financial impact of death. Life insurance provides a lump sum payment of an agreed amount upon your death. Those left behind find these funds useful for things like:
Abacus helps to protect the lifestyle you and your family have today, no matter what happens tomorrow. With affordable life insurance, we make it easy to provide for your family and protect the financial security you’ve worked so hard to build, whatever surprises life brings.
In New Zealand, it has been estimated that there will be one death every 18 minutes. (Statistics New Zealand March 2010)
There are two different types of life insurance policy options depending on your circumstances. If you choose a ‘rate for age’ policy, your insurance premium increases each year as you get older. Alternatively, you can opt for a ‘level premium’ policy, where the insurance premium remains the same annually for the lifetime of the policy, or until you reach either age 65 or 80.
The premium for a level policy is more expensive initially, however in the long term it can save you thousands of dollars compared to a rate for age policy.
Determining the right amount of cover is important, as too much cover is a waste of money, however too little could mean the people you care about aren’t taken care of.
We use a fact finding process that gives you a chance to tell our specialists about your situation. At the end of this process the answer will be clear.
Contact Us today for a free no obligation chat with one of our advisors.