- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
Our values are clearly defined and shared with each and every client. We are always looking for improvement while considering our clients individually. At all times we ask “is this the right thing to do” – because we all matter.
Yes. If you contact an underwriting company such as Sovereign, AMP, One Path or AIA directly they will direct you to a specialist in your area. Underwriting companies like those listed develop insurance products in response to consumer demand. These companies do not sell directly to consumers as they don’t have the skills required to analyse your needs and present the best solutions.
Abacus advocates on your behalf to the underwriting company that has the best product for you. And with our years of experience we are in a very strong position to negotiate the best deal. We are specialists with a suite of products from a range of underwriting companies at our finger tips.
Nothing! Abacus does not charge you for services provided. Abacus receives commission from the underwriting insurance company you choose.
As with many products and services, there is a range of prices and a range of quality within each product category. Our advisors can show you what benefits you can expect from the various products and how each product and underwriting company ranks according to industry measurements. We take away the guess work.
It is a good idea to meet with your Insurance Advisor every year to review your policies. It is common for people to have changes in their circumstances and not adjust their cover accordingly. Your advisor can assist you in increasing/decreasing your cover as appropriate, or assist you in restructuring your cover so you know it is relevant and covers you for your current needs.
Changes in circumstances can include but are not limited to: