- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
The Australian and New Zealand Army corps (ANZAC) was a First World War army corps of the Mediterranean Expeditionary Force. It was formed in Egypt in December 1914, and operated during the Battle of Gallipoli.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Lest We Forget
Wishing you all a safe and happy long weekend.
Abacus director Richard Toon has been the subject of an offshore sea rescue, and he is full of admiration for the calm professionalism of the team that air-lifted him to safety.
Peter Cordtz from the Commission for Financial Capability honours his father for protecting his family with life insurance.
Peter Cordtz's father died when he was five years old.
It taught Cordtz a lesson about the value of insurance he is now working to spread among Maori and Pacific Island families through a new $100,000 education scheme.
To read the full article follow the link below.