- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
Taranaki’s first annual Total Health Extravaganza – for body, mind & soul.
Venue: New Plymouth Racecourse
When: Saturday April 29th from 9am to 5pm.
Tickets available online and at the door for $20, Taranaki's first annual Total Health Extravaganza - for body, mind & soul. The first 100 tickets sold here will recieve a goody bag at the door.
Abacus Group will be closed Tuesday 25 April, ANZAC DAY.
Abacus director Richard Toon has been the subject of an offshore sea rescue, and he is full of admiration for the calm professionalism of the team that air-lifted him to safety.
Peter Cordtz from the Commission for Financial Capability honours his father for protecting his family with life insurance.
Peter Cordtz's father died when he was five years old.
It taught Cordtz a lesson about the value of insurance he is now working to spread among Maori and Pacific Island families through a new $100,000 education scheme.
To read the full article follow the link below.