- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
To Whom it may concern,
I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation (and my admiration) of Mr Jamie Toon and the assistance that he has given to me in his capacity as a Financial Advisor pertaining to my personal insurances....
Jamie has, in the several years that it has been my pleasure to know him, shown himself to be a person with not only an extremely comprehensive knowledge of insurance and associated finances, but also the inherent ability to apply this knowledge in a manner beneficial to his client.
It is obvious that Jamie sets extremely high standards in everything that he does, and he is the consummate professional who epitomises ‘good old-fashioned’ values.
He is also able to combine knowledge, honesty and integrity with the ability to elucidate some of the complexities of insurance so as to be understood by a layman.
In my own circumstances I am truely grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
J. F. Pickett
Wishing you all a safe and happy long weekend.
Abacus director Richard Toon has been the subject of an offshore sea rescue, and he is full of admiration for the calm professionalism of the team that air-lifted him to safety.
Peter Cordtz from the Commission for Financial Capability honours his father for protecting his family with life insurance.
Peter Cordtz's father died when he was five years old.
It taught Cordtz a lesson about the value of insurance he is now working to spread among Maori and Pacific Island families through a new $100,000 education scheme.
To read the full article follow the link below.