- Craig comes to us. He’s listened to our goals, our investment needs and our insurance needs & he’s sold us products that fit best to suit our lifestyle.
- Louis & Barbara Kuriger
- Craig has really looked after us, He’s gone and got the best deals. That’s his job.
- Ross & Shelley Clark
- Dealing with a specialist company like Abacus is vital. That relationship thing is absolutely important because you know someone is going to bat for you.
- Steve Day, MD Pace Engineering
- I am truly grateful to Jamie and consider myself extraordinarily fortunate to have received the benefit of his astute advice and assistance.
- - J. F. Pickett
- It has felt very good to know we have Richard and the team at Abacus Group Ltd on our side.
- - Brian and Tracey Downes
- Richard bent over backwards in his endeavours to help us every step of the way through the claim, making the process as simple as possible.
- - John & Carole Lynskey
Abacus Group hosted prominent agricultural figure Jacqueline Rowarth at the TSB Hub in Hawera in July 2nd. Over 50 local farmers turned out to hear Jacqueline’s take on the global positioning of New Zealand farming, and how farming gives us a competitive edge in the rapidly changing world.
She was very well received with her views, and also interactive style whereby the audience was encouraged to voice their views and opinions. And most of all, she is a fantastic person to talk with, making herself available to chat one-on-one to everyone before and after the function. Many thanks again to Jacqueline from the Abacus team, and we know you will be available to speak for us in Taranaki again in the future.
Wishing you all a safe and happy long weekend.
PART TWO OF A SIX-PART SERIES
The provincial hospital in Matanzas where Craig had three emergency surgeries looked good from the outside, but standards, experience and facilities were extremely lacking.
PART THREE OF A SIX-PART SERIES
Richard: “Remember virtually nobody could speak English and we had no Spanish. There was also an underlying culture we didn’t know about until later, that you just had to go along with the system. Being loud and pushy wouldn’t work, we just had to be very patient.